Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2 February 2011

This day is the eve of Chinese New Year,my brother also start his 5 days holiday today.Today,me go to shopping with my family,not very happy in Econsave,well i dont like to say it.After that,we go to Bintang which already change to Giant.My brother want to see the situation of this new giant,but he reject to change his work to here.Well,because of CNY,Giant got lion dance perfomance,this was very surprise and shocked me.

This is kawaii bear at shopping complex^^

At night,of course we back to grandmother house.Actually,i don't like CNY so much because it very boring,in my Chen's family,the gap between the siblings was big and far,we not understand each other and didn't talk so much like other family.Although this is reunion dinner,but it was silent.Haizzz,i hate my father attitude when we were "lao sheng",i don't understand why father speak rude word to brother just because he didn't pick up the "lao sheng",we are your son neh,can't you politely??i really angry at that time!!Well,this days is boring and unhappy to me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates