Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

27 January 2011


Today taking the class photo,im happy about that^^coz can ponteng lesson^^and today is the last day of study in January,then tomorrow my school got merentas desa...i prepare the shoes,clothes and then....

In the afternoon,i playing facebook and i post up a anime opening song link only,but a friends go to pick fight with me,well only listen song got disturb study meh?well, i dun know he was worried about my study or future or just want me stay away from anime,i think i addicted anime so much that make my attitude towards anime is more aggressive.At that time,i only think about anime feeling and my selfish opinion and didnt think he was in purposed to tell me stay away from anime,but then u also dun used go die anime this rude words,hurt my feeling..

I wonder is my wrong.......

I think i make a friends worries about me and anger to me coz i m the one who start first to critic him and makes he angry **
Well,my gap with him was more further and further......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates