Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26 January 2011


Today is my emo days,i think a lot of things,to find out myself,i think im lack of communication skills.Even with my family,i hard to communicate with my father and he always think im useless...

In school,i try to communicate with girls ,but it seem so hard,WHY?
maybe i just ashamed only,this class is like a small society,but i cannot survive in this such small society,how can i manage to survive at a wide society??

I now very confused about my future,i only happy in my hobby only,then why i study so much that i didnt use it in future??This is wrong,is this caused by family,Malaysia system or my problem??

Dont think a lot is my ways to pass everyday,but it also suffer in my deep heart.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates